Midterm Check-In: Opt-In and Question Selection Guide
Please note that the Midterm Check-in is not available during the Summer term.
- Go to feedback.uwo.ca and select UWO and Affiliates as the Please Select Data Source drop-down menu.
- Enter your User ID (without the @uwo.ca) and Password. If you are having issues logging in, please try clearing your browser's history, cookies, and cache, or using a different browser.
Once you are logged in, you will see the tasks available to complete on My Dashboard. The tasks should be open (indicated by a green Open box on the right)
until the close date, October 12th.
Select the task with Midterm Check-In in the title to opt-in and choose your personalized questions for your midterm questionnaire.
- When you click the Midterm Check-In task for your personalized questions, you should see this text with further detailed instructions. You will only opt-in to the Midterm Check-In if you submit your questions.
To select your midterm questions, press the Select button to the right of the question. If you change your mind about selecting a question, simply press the Deselect button for that question.
For assistance with question selection, please consult the following resource:
If you are opting-in to the Midterm Check-In, you are required to select at least 1 question, to a maximum of all 28 questions. You may choose any combination of questions to ask your students on the Midterm Check-In. In the example below, 4 questions have been selected for the Midterm Check-In.
- When you are satisfied with your question selection(s), scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Submit button.
- When you have successfully submitted your question(s), you will see this red message on the bottom of the page. The submit button will also change to an Update button.
You have until October 12th to update your question selection(s).
If you are teaching multiple courses this term and would like to apply the same Midterm Check-In question selections to those courses, follow these steps:
- First ensure you have properly submitted your question selection(s) on the course that is currently open (see step above).
- In the second drop-down beside Copy to, select the course for which you would like to have the same question selections.
- Press the Copy & Submit button.
- ou will now see the red message confirming that you have successfully copied and submitted the personalized Midterm Check-In questions.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email email@example.com